I think we have a good mix of news today. I’m looking forward to seeing what the Arc can do and any Sonic 4 news is exciting.. If you find any of these stories interesting, let me know what you think in our comments section
- Sony will be showing off their motion controller that many believe will be called Arc at this year’s GDC. (cmpevents)
- Codemasters has hired one of the creators of last gen’s FPS spectacle Black. The new team will be of course working on an FPS. (CVG)
- Capcom wants Street Fighter IV on PSP! (Examiner)
- Fears over the quality of Sonic 4 may be relieved. Sonic 4 is being made by developer Dimps! For those unaware of the name, they’ve created other well received Sonic titles on portables, and helped with Street Fighter IV. (Xbox Live Marketplace)
- Ibuki, Dudley and Makoto will be coming to Super Street Fighter IV. (iPLAYWINNER)
- Prince of Persia classic will likely be inculded in the upcoming Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands. (Destructoid)
- Final Fantasy XIII producer Yoshinori Kitase has stated that he doesn’t think motion controls would work for a conventional Final Fantasy title. I suppose he’s worried about limp wrist after 200 hours of gamplay. (CVG)
- Speaking of Final Fantasy XIII, a comparison between PS3 and 360 versions of the game find graphics and compression issues on the Xbox 360 version. (NowGamer)
- The douchebags that run Wikipedia have decided that the composer for Castlevania isn’t notable enough to have her own Wiki entry. I’m not sure the point of Wikipedia if you can’t find info on it. (Destructoid)
- Atlus goes over 3D Dot Game Heroes editor on the PS Blog, but we found a video of it in action and put it at the bottom of this post! (PS Blog)
- Can you defeat the Sperminator? Find out by playing the educational safe sex game Sex Squad. (healthunit)
- Resident Evil 5 & Beautiful Katamary join Xbox 360’s Games on Demand line-up this week. (Major Nelson)
3D Dot Game Heroes Editor in action!
Watch it on YouTube!